Series 7

Craig took the big Series Seven test on Saturday...he left the apartment at 5:30am after a yummy chocolate chip pancake and scrambled egg breakfast and drove to South Bend for the test. He texted me at 10:15 saying that the first part of the test went pretty well. He had a short break, then he would finish the second half. At 12:15 he texted me and said: "You there...:( :( :("
I wasn't exactly sure how to react. I was so confident that he would pass it, but the frowny faces made me question my confidence....was he serious or was he kidding??? So I called him and said, Are you ok? He said with a sad voice, "No, not really." I said, Really? He paused and then said...JUST KIDDING!!! Grrr... I knew it. What a stinker. He not only passed, but passed with flying colors. I am so proud of him! One test down, one more to go on July 31. Yay Craig!

BTW...his excuse after making me think he failed the test was that a couple of days before that he was waiting for me to get off of work at the restaurant, but I had to stay late because some more people came in and I had to wait til they left. I texted him and said, I'm going to be here for a while. I'm sorry. I'll explain later. He wrote back, What happened? I got a clever idea and wrote back, "I made a really big mistake and I have to stay and do dishes to pay for it." Then, I waited a few seconds and then wrote another text saying Just kidding! He wrote back, "LOL you totally got me! I thought you were crying and I felt so bad for you....NOT ANYMORE!! :)"
So, he was "getting me back" from that, but I think his news was a LITTLE BIT more important than mine. But that's Craig for ya.

Comments

Popular Posts