2 months!

Well, as of yesterday, we have been married for two months! Wow! That went extremely fast. I can't believe how time flies. Tomorrow is the big test day...Craig will leave our apartment at 5:30am and take a 7 hour test in South Bend. Pray for him during that time if you think about it!

We didn't celebrate the momentous 2 months yesterday because......we forgot!!! Someone told me, you must be really married now...and just used to it. I don't know if that is a good thing or not, but it is what it is. We will just celebrate tomorrow night after his big test! :)

He is studying tonight and I planned to make homemade pizza during his study break. He asked me, what's for dinner? I said, its a surprise. He said, No...I have something to ask you. Then he made me give him a backrub before he told me because I wanted him to ask me so bad. (Well, I could have tickled it out of him, but I thought I'd be a nice supportive wife and give him the backrub to "think" that I was earning the question.). He finally asked the question, do you want to go out to eat or eat here and watch a movie. He said, I know what you are going to say. I said ok what am I going to say? He said, watch meet the robinsons (because I want him to see that movie). He was right, but it was more because I wanted to make pizza. 

So anyway, he goes back to studying for a couple hours, when he says, "I know! You're making pizza. That's why you brought home the Mountain Dew. I was trying to think of what went with pop." Only he was totally kidding. I was so mad...lol not really mad, just couldn't believe that he guessed it and wasn't even trying!!! He said, Am I wrong? I said NO! Then he couldn't believe that was what I was really making. He said, That's hilarious! I was just kidding around! He said, I almost didn't say it because I thought you would be mad that I guessed wrong." I said, No I'm mad because you guessed RIGHT! :)

Not that it was a big deal....it was just very ironic. He said, I hope I am that lucky during my test tomorrow. :)

Comments

Popular Posts