30




How far along? 30 weeks (picture to come!)


Total weight gain: 20 lbs
Maternity clothes? I have a hard time finding maternity clothes that fit! Regular clothes are too small and my maternity clothes from last pregnancy are too big!
Stretch marks? Thankfully, still no. Am I out of the woods yet? Also, I don't have linea negra like I did last pregnancy. Weird.
Sleep: I wake up with so many aches and pains. Leg cramps, sciatic pains, uncomfortable belly, full bladder...ok I'm done complaining.
Best moment this week: a fun baby shower with friends and family. So so blessed.
Miss Anything? Freedom to drink Mtn dew haha.

Movement: Still Moving like crazy. Whole belly movements. :) tickles my sides a lot. Bony baby.
Food cravings: Had a milky way craving and a chocolate milkshake craving this month. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really at all

Gender: Still a boy but I can't get girl out of my head...weird.
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks contractions/tightening often. Especially when I'm active.
Symptoms: leg and toe cramps! Ow!

 Belly Button in or out? I think I can officially say I have an outie!

Wedding rings on or off? Technically off right now, but I could probably still wear them. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Neither. 

Looking forward to: Mateenity photo shoot and newborn photos in the next 10 weeks or so!

Comments

  1. I love your posts! :) I never got the linea negra... so maybe it varies with each pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts