25





How far along? 25 weeks (actually caught up and an accurate picture!)


Total weight gain: 15 lbs

Maternity clothes? I have crossed over...with no return...but proud to say that I can still wear a pair of regular jeans! :) I also have basically a new wardrobe from Kelly that I am super excited about. :)

Stretch marks? Thankfully, still no.

Sleep: I'm up once a night...usually with bad dreams!

Best moment this week: Feeling energized despite a long work day

Miss Anything? Being able to roll over in bed without working very hard haha


Movement: Still lots and lots

Food cravings: Mountain Dew ALWAYS

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really at all

Gender: BOY BOY BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: I have felt some pressure "down there". Maybe he is head down.

Symptoms: Big boobs ha.

 Belly Button in or out? Not out quite yet.

Wedding rings on or off? Sad to say...I got my ring stuck the other night...so I took it off for the night. Probably didn't drink enough water.

Happy or Moody most of the time: In the middle kinda.

Looking forward to: Vacation this week! Last hurrah with only one baby!

Comments

  1. I am loving this. Easy and quick to answer the questions... I should do this 2nd time around too, so that I actually have record of this sort of stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I thought so too! I follow a blog and she did this every week! Every week is a little much for this mom but I have done a better job documenting than with my first pregnancy! Definitely copy and use this next time. :) makes me do it every 4-5 weeks and I have something new to say usually. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts