Wireless and Cable Day



We got wireless internet and cable tv today...very exciting. :) So, this means I will post more often??...well...maybe...but the cable tv may put a damper on our exciting adventures or funny stories...but you never know. :)
Work has changed for a me just a tad. My sweet little Allyssa does not come to daycare anymore we don't think. Haven't heard if she is for sure or not, so I get off early at 6pm. I LOVE getting home early to cook dinner and spend time with Craig, but I think she really needed that one on one time with a responsible adult. And I just miss her already. :( Guess this is where I'm supposed to be right now.
We got home to see Cameron on his birthday, so here are some pictures (although not of great quality) of that sweet boy and his 1st birthday. :)










He loved the STL Cardinals Ball we got him :) Yay for STL!

Comments

Popular Posts