Busy Times in the Life of City Dwelling Newlyweds

We have been busy here in Slou (we're locals now...we can call it that)...(shout out to Tim and Carolyn who I don't think even know this blog exists). We did end up playing tennis with Craig's boys, but we lost and had a big fight about how I gave up, but I really didn't give up, I was really tired and he had been getting all the balls so I let him get a couple and didn't go for them myself, and he couldn't get them, so he got really mad and started hitting the ball hard against the court fence and I thought he was mad at himself so I didn't say anything. Haha. So he was mad at me for "giving up" so I had to apologize before we went to bed after he told me why he was so mad. Lol. Dad, Mom....help us. haha. We will just have to play again and work through this. :)

Yesterday, Craig hooped it up with more Edward Jones guys after work and I stayed home and did nothing. But, I made up for it and went out with some girls to a jewelry party! None of us bought anything, but the lady told us to make wish lists for the next party we go to haha so we did and mine was about $271 dollars worth of jewelry. It was fun and I met some new wild party girls to hang out with haha just kidding. I'm glad I got out. I was in a much better mood when I got back, although Craig was exhausted from playing basketball and sand volleyball all in one night. :) Got the shower all sandy again too...gotta go clean that today.

I ventured through Maryland Heights trying to find a public library. I guess there are like 50 branches of the STL Library and your library card works at all of them, which is pretty sweet. So, I will have to get myself one of those and travel the city's libraries. lol. Craig thinks I'm weird but I could spend hours in a library. I finished my last Karen Kingsbury book in the series...just to find out that another series with the same characters came out. Sigh. Thought I was finally done with the Baxter family. Lol. Anyway...more to come in our very eventful lives. lol.

A picture of our beautiful tennis courts..there is a small puddle from the rain we got yesterday.

Comments

Popular Posts